Monday, October 6, 2008

Now What?

I have had the desire to start a chain of gift giving for quite a while now and I'm thrilled to finally get started. I am inspired by those that do random acts of kindness and while this is a similar concept, the acts of kindness here will not be random. I will be starting the chain, or rather a few chains, by sending gifts to a few friends, family members, and neighbors of mine. While they don't need to send things back to me, I will send notes encouraging them to continue the chain of kindness by each sending a gift to someone else. This blog will be used to show how many gifts are given and to what states and countries the kindness travels. It will hopefully serve as an inspiration to others to practice kindness in their daily lives to not only strangers, but those right in their own homes, communities, and address books. Thank you for taking the time to check us out and please stop by often to see what "kind" of world we can create.

No comments: